While I am writing this article the 2022’s March has only a few days left so, that means it is almost April.
And with the new month, the company are going to release more new phones. So, if you are looking to buy a new phone and is considering buying an old model, then you should see what these companies have to offer you in April 2022.
POCO X4 Pro
Now this phone will be released at the end of March, if not then at the starting of April. Now POCO was popular since its last 5G phone launch at a budget range. Let’s see what it has to offer now.
First of all this phone is also expected to be a mid-range budget phone, the price expected around 20,000 Indian rupees.
The main highlights of this phone will be.
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- Snapdragon 695 5G processor.
- Clearly, it will support 5G, but how many bands this will be revealed after the launch.
- Huge 5000 mAh battery with 67W Fast Charging.
POCO F4 GT/F4 Pro
Another phone is coming from POCO this April. However, the POCO F series is a flagship series so, this phone will not be that budget-friendly for many people.
The price of this phone is not revealed yet, but we can expect it somewhere in the 25 thousand to 30 thousand range.
Some of the killing features of this flagship will be.
- 6.67 inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- It can come with Mediatech Dimensity 9000 or Snapdragon8 Gen 1 not confirmed yet.
- Supports 5G but how many bands, will have to wait for the release.
- 4,700mAh battery with 120W Super Fast Charging.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite
The Nord series of OnePlus is to target the mid-range budget and the OnePlus seems to have a lot of success with it.
About the price, it is expected to be released under 20 thousand Indian Rupees. And if the phone comes under 20K then it will be huge. The phone is expected to be released between mid to end of April.
The main thing about the phone is.
- 6.5-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Snapdragon 695.
- Will support 5G but the number of bands will be revealed after the release.
- The battery is not revealed but we can expect a decent battery with a not that fast charger.
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G
This will be the first M series phone coming from Samsung in 2022. The Samsung M series was quite popular among the people.
This phone should be launched between the first and the second week of April. The price range will be around 15 thousand to 20 thousand rupees as per expected.
The main highlights of the phone will be.
- 6.6-inch FHD+ TFT display with 60-90 Hz refresh rate.
- Exynos 1280.
- Now its name includes 5G so, it will be a 5G phone and with the recent launch of F23 we can expect that Samsung will give at least 12-15 5G bands.
- The phone will surely come with a big battery and a fast charger not yet revealed but it is expected.
Realme GT 2 Pro
This is a flagship phone coming from realme and the GT series was also very popular with its price.
The main attracting point of the phone will be.
- 120 Hz 2K+ AMOLED Display
- Sanpdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
- Big battery with a very fast charger.
Some Honorable Mentions
In this list, we will see about those phones that are going to be launched in April but there is not that much information about their specs.
OPPO F21 Series
Now OPPO F series is quite being popular in the offline market and to continue its popularly one more series are coming on this list.
VIVO T1 Pro
Vivo T1 was launched back in March 2022 and now its successor T1 pro is going to be launched this April. Its Display will be 120Hz FHD+ with a 5000mAh battery and will support 5G.
The IQZ6 became very popular just after its launch and many people called it a budget gaming phone now in the Z6 series one more phone is going to add. This will be also a budget phone.
The G series of Motorola is being quite popular since last year. They are actually making good phones at the best price. So, Motorola is continuing the series with G22.